Bridging the rescue culture through digital audiovisual transformation with 5G and NextGen technology
Our focus is installing advanced NextGen networks for digital transfer of Sea-Air-Land hybrid monitoring via 5G and satellite technology at the Head Office of the SOS non-profit organization. With the best 5G ready private wireless network that excelerates connectivity and efficiency of our training and SAR operations we will be able to remotely provide even air medical assistance in real time video conference on hard to reach places and aboard of the helicopters and other aircraft.
In 2020, we are building a Creative Innovation Lab with a Roof Top Indoor Mission Control Center and Outdoor TV Studio that will feature New Amazing Web TV Series is for vertical and aerial rope access and rescue operations and initiatives. Over the years, we studied and paid attention to the very different approaches to dealing with diverse cultures about life saving priorities and made public discussions for the Future of rescue and the programming of AI technology to deal with this issues. One of our latest involvement on the topic was during the Dubai World AI Show took place at the Address Hotel near Burj Khalifa, the tallness structure in the world. This is why we have decided to build a Creative ILab to involve the New Generation of Europeans with a more uniformed perception of the exciting digital showcase of the world of rescue:
- Problem solving approach: Addressing challenges for the cultural and creative sectors. Participants and communities will involve youngsters as
co-creators of the new problem-solving results.
- User experience will be of paramount importance in scoping the problem. Trough new technology we can reaching out to wider and younger audiences through more personalized and interactive experiences. Discoverability, curation, promotion, awareness raising activities will be developed by the avant-garde approach to bridge content and audiences.
- A multi disciplinary Tech-neutral, Technology will be addressing key problems and will let the participants choose the technology which is best suited to address a particular problem.
- Innovation focus: The Creative ILab will support innovation as regards the creation, distribution and promotion of creative content, addressing cross-sectoral collaboration as well as the use of enabling technologies.
- Experimentation: The Lab will provide a safe space for experimentation, including recognition of the risk of failure. Innovation is inherently unpredictable and therefore it will be possible to adjust the activities in the life-time of the project (flexibility built-in);
- New Collaboration models: the project will help bringing together established players from among different creative industries, with emerging ones, including creative and tech start-ups and provide them with a space where they can exchange, share and co-create;
- Possible themes: Education: cultural and creative operators need to learn more about the possibilities offered by cross-sectoral collaboration and technology;
- Results driven: The value of the results of supported actions will be assessed according to economic, social and/or cultural criteria.
Building a digital friendly ecosystem for culture and creativity
W will go out of the comfort zone, reach out to new creative digital/tech players and test out new ideas. We will develop an ecosystem favorable to greater collaboration and innovation between all different stakeholders.
- Information: more information will be made available to the cultural and creative sectors about all EU programs relevant for the creative industries
- Networking: Through our International Vertical Access Network, companies, organisations and creatives will meet and explore possible areas of cooperation. For this we will establish a new platform and portal to facilitate information exchange, networking and dissemination via new media channels will be explored.
- Dissemination: Success stories of innovation and collaboration will be showcased to share the results, promote take –up of new forms of content and business models and inspire new projects.
- Training: Lack of knowledge of how new technologies function is a barrier to innovation. New interesting training platforms for interaction between the CCS and the tech community will be addressed.